BASE LAYER | Mountain Ocean Skin Trip

We don't usually single out one single item when it comes to apothecary goods or beauty items because we're all so different and products effect people differently, and I never thought I'd have such a positive feeling toward a body lotion, but after discovering Boulder, CO.-based Mountain Ocean Coconut Moisturizer ($15) at Individual Medley, I decided this is my lotion for the rest of my days. Done. I'm half way through my first bottle and about to order another one because I don't want to be without my beloved Skin Trip ever (this may be an unhealthy attachment, but I don't care). It's light and not greasy, smells great but isn't perfume-y, and is ideal after sun, ski, surf, shower, shave, you name it. Check out more about the 41-year-old Colorado company here.